Inside the Lemon Oak Studio

Friday, February 15, 2008

Is it SPRING yet?

It's almost spring here and we have the green grass to prove it. OK...I'll be honest...I live in Phoenix and it's winter grass...but it's still green. While I've been taking pictures of butterflies on grass ...my sister Tricia, who lives in Missouri, has been taking photos of angels on ice and snow. Yes, we cover it all! But if you are wanting a taste of spring, stop by the shop and take a look at brand new recycled art Butterfly Green and Purple! And keep watching for more single stem recycled flowers...soon to be added to the shop.

2 comments:

My Art said...

It's so cute the recycled butterfly!!!

Clotilde Menendez said...

You're so imaginative in your work! Very creative, it shows all over. Thanks for sharing.